Thursday, March 13, 2014

Kayak Fishing Alliance Forum

Kayak Fishing Alliance Forum 




Well it is official, we have released our new forum. During the fall of 2012 Neil had the idea of starting a series of websites, forums, and blogs geared toward the kayak angler....you have seen it unfold over the last few months. To be honest I was hesitant about doing the forum at first, it seemed like a lot of work just to let a few guys talk about kayak fishing. I was already doing the blog and helping with the tournament trail at the time, which was more than enough work to keep me busy when I wasn't able to be on the water. As time progressed and we got hammered with the worst winter that Ohio has seen in decades, lakes and rivers all across Ohio froze solid. Guys started going through withdraws.....and at that point I began to see the need for the forum. Posts on facebook reached 30 and 40 comments, groups chats blew up my phone night and day, and I received somewhere around 20 personal messages a week on the topic of kayak fishing alone. I know there are probably a few of you that just went, pssshhhh....20 personal messages that's nothing. Trust me I know. Since last fall Neil and I have sunk a lot of time and money into this forum in hopes that it will serve a purpose. Here you will be able to say what you want without having to worry about everyone on your facebook page reading it....whether that be your boss learning of how your sick day really went, girlfriend finding out why you had to cancel those dinner plans, wife discovering that you just maxed your credit card on that new kayak, you mom telling you to be careful out there, grandmother making awkward comments, etc. This forum is just for kayak anglers so feel free to take advantage of it....we have designed it for you.

We have general discussion boards, private report forums for moving and flat water, DIY section, Trade a trip section, multiple state sections, kayak tournament forums, just to name a few. Get registered up and check it out.

1 comment: